BEFORE I DECAY.






PLEASE ABANDON INSTINCT. I WAS STUCK IN A LOOP OF A VISCOUS CIRCLE. IT WAS A MISTAKE TO HAVE ENTRUSTED YOU.
You're so ugly when you cry .
Ugh .
Din go ION .
Cause to freaking lazy .
Seriously , x-x .
Aye , lol .
I looked everywhere for a freaking sandwich board .
Couldn't find one :/
So , I bought 1 of those plastic boards instead .
I finally found Percy Jackson ;luv .
HAAHAHAH .
Quite happy :x
Anw , went IMM today .
Din realise SHINee was there x-x .
Haas , din really care .
Then , blah blah blah .
I purposely went 7-11 to but stuff worth 5 bucks to get the magnets :/
Nothing really much to say ,
O0kaayy then .
I'm gonna go KL a few days to visit relatives .
17th-20th .
Anyone wanna come find me or beat me up , I'll be at KL aites .
Bye :D
back top top. / add comment.