BEFORE I DECAY.






PLEASE ABANDON INSTINCT. I WAS STUCK IN A LOOP OF A VISCOUS CIRCLE. IT WAS A MISTAKE TO HAVE ENTRUSTED YOU.
-IAMLADYGAGA .
A is for Alex .
B is for Beckendorf .
C is Carlos .
D is for Danson Tang .
E is for Emmanuel .
F is for Frederica .
G is for Gabriel .
H is for Hilary .
I is for Ignautious .
J is for Jasper .
K is for Kellan .
L is for Lionel .
M is for MEGAN .
N is for Nicole .
O is for Octa .
P is for Percy Jackson .
Q is for Quinn .
R is for Raphael .
S is for Selena Gomez .
T is for Tissany .
U is for (BLANK)
V is for Victor .
W is for Wimbelle .
X is for Xin Hui .
Y is for Yuu Suuke .
Z is for Zacharias .
I'm trying to prove that all the alphebats can at least have a name starting with it .
But I can't think of any for U :C !
The pic nice hor x3 .
Took it in Sentosa .
Saw a tree , thought it looked nice .
This was a work of a phone camera xD .
Nice larh horr .
LOL .
Okayy , bye xD .
I gotta sleep o-o .
Cause , tmr gtg school for Band & Geog Remedial .
Haas.
Okayy .
BYEBYEBYE .
back top top. / add comment.