BEFORE I DECAY.






PLEASE ABANDON INSTINCT. I WAS STUCK IN A LOOP OF A VISCOUS CIRCLE. IT WAS A MISTAKE TO HAVE ENTRUSTED YOU.
You look so dumb right now , standing outside my house .
Heey [:
Okayy , I woke up at 7 .
Then realise that Band was at 8 , not 9 .
So , I din have time to bathe x-x .
So , i took my mum's body cream & put it on my body ._.
And , I sprayed lotsa perfume .
LOL .
I din even finish my Pockey :C
Then , when in the bus , took damn long time to reach x-x .
Reach alr , we went for Sectionals .
Quite normal .
Then , after that , Drills .
I was sooooo dizzy in the heat :C
Then , we had to keep our arms tightly against our soldiers .
Yarhh , damn pain sial my arms .
Then , we did marching .
On the spot , and walking one .
Legs pain too :C
After that , slacked for 2 hours in the canteen .
Then , went to Geog Remedial .
Boring , as usual -.-
After that , my bladder seriously couldn't take it , rushed to the toilet .
Then , while waiting for bus , Rachel texted me .
She ask me go West Mall meet her , cause she was waiting for a friend , then she say West Mall damn boring .
So , I went to meet her .
Then , we walked around awhile , then her friend reached .
Then , he waited for her at Subway .
I realisedd her friend was Andrew .
Then , I went home .
Saw Dawn Chua on the bus .
Then , she looked at me , acted like she dk me .
Cause , I thought I saw her , so I did a double take .
So it really was here .
Sucha bitch sial , act like don't fucking know me .
Might as well not even fucking look at me la hor -.-
Anw , reachedd home .
Watched tv , read book .
Then , now I'm chio-ing Math homework ._.
Ohyaa , I bathe alr hor .
;eeks .
back top top. / add comment.