BEFORE I DECAY.






PLEASE ABANDON INSTINCT. I WAS STUCK IN A LOOP OF A VISCOUS CIRCLE. IT WAS A MISTAKE TO HAVE ENTRUSTED YOU.
Ahh , fuck .
Haai :[
Yesterday , I got mild-degree burns by hot water :C !
I dwanna explain how it happened .
So , I was like , sobbing over the phone with my mum , then dad , then Grandma .
LOL .
But , it seriously hurt so fucking much .
And the time I was boiling the water , I was also in emo mood .
So , yeah .
Physical + Emotional pain = Hurt .
;sigh .
Anw , I had to go hosp .
Went to Westpoint Hospital .
It's a mini one .
Then , went there , the doc , he touch touch the area around my legs , then ask the nurse dress my wound .
LOL .
Shortest consultation ever .
Then , after that was bout midnight .
Went home , then dressing was dropping off .
LOL .
Cause they din do tightly .
Dk if I can go KL tmr ...
But I gotta go back and dress my wound ...
Dk larhh .
Went home alr , slept in the clothes I used to go out .
Then , I woke up , my whole bandage slipped down .
So , I had to un-roll , then roll back .
Btw , the area that the hot water hit , was my thighs .
But lucky din hit my private area x-x .
Zomg .
Then , I went to kitchen , the damn dressing was dropping .
LOL .
Went my parents room on the aircon , then watchedd HSM 2 .
Then , ate breakfast .
Watch tv .
Ate lunch .
LOL .
I today supposed to go school .
Then din go cause of this .
PLUS , NO PE FOR 2 WEEKS .
YAYAYAYAYYAYAY .
LOL , okayy bye .
back top top. / add comment.