BEFORE I DECAY.






PLEASE ABANDON INSTINCT. I WAS STUCK IN A LOOP OF A VISCOUS CIRCLE. IT WAS A MISTAKE TO HAVE ENTRUSTED YOU.
Heyy :D !
Uhh , haven't postedd for a while .
Okayy , I think I'm starting to go Church again ._.
Cause , I went for Easter Service with Calvin Darrel and Jared and their CellGroup .
Damn fun wor xD .
Then , after service , we went for dinner .
Then , I went home , then they went to play pool .
Then , I din play though . Cause it was quite late ._.
Then , Calvin asked me if I'm joining them for service next week .
Then , I say okayy lor .
Then , went home .
Fun day xD .
Then , I tell you uhh , on April Fools , Ms Mandy played a trick on us ): !
She said , some sec 1 guys left her a really nasty letter .
Then , she told us to fill in some form .
Then , she wrote AFD on the board .
Then , she made us think what it means .
Then , she wrote April Fools Day !
Then , we were so pissed at Ms Mandy . LOL .
Then , we were actually learning recounts . LOL .
Damn funny sial xD .
Most memorable April Fools Day ever :D !
Btw , it was Adriel's birthday on the 1st April xD .
Then , yesterday , I left my mouthpiece in the band room ):
Omg ):
Idk if it's still there ):
HELP ):
Then , today I stayed back at school .
To do the English song thingy .
Then , do nice nice finish alr , then I wanted to save .
Then , there's this groupa girls sitting next to my booth .
Then , got one girl , her leg blocking the thingyy to put the thumbdrive in .
Then , I put in my thumbdrive alr , she put her leg back there .
Then , my com auto shutdown .
Then , my FUCKING PROJECT WAS FUCKING GONE .
Then , I so fucking pissedd ):
Then , I went home ):
back top top. / add comment.