BEFORE I DECAY.






PLEASE ABANDON INSTINCT. I WAS STUCK IN A LOOP OF A VISCOUS CIRCLE. IT WAS A MISTAKE TO HAVE ENTRUSTED YOU.
True Colours are beautiful like a rainbow
MORNING GUYS :D .
Okayy , I forgot to sign my Science Test , then yesterday tio detention by Miss Soon -.- .
Wdfuckzxc sial .
Then , blah blah blah .
TODAY , I'm going to CHURCH .
:D .
Okayy , then gonna meet Darrel and Calvin and their Cell Group go eat lunch first before service :D .
Then , go service , then go Grandma's house :D .
Then , yesterday hor , Sheryl from their CG invitedd me to Eugene's house for CG and karaoke after that :D .
Buddhen , I can't come ): .
Cause , I going IKEA with Grandma :D .
LOL .
Cause I wanna eat the meatballs x-x .
Haas , then yesterday I confessed to Sheryl about something :/ .
Then , she misintepretedd ._.
Then , we talkedd abit .
She askedd to meet for lunch one day , then she also can gimme Bible Study :D .
We settledd for Tuesday xD .
3.30 .
So late x-x .
Thennnnnn , we talkedd abit more .
Then , I textedd Darrel , ask him if he wanna eat lunch with me before service .
He told me eating with the CG , so I sayy okayyy .
Okayy .
Then bye :D .
back top top. / add comment.